Finnish media channel “YLE” has issued an article about TED Center, its founder Natalia Gromova and the on-line course on Finnish Education which had started this June. Unexpectedly the course’s got interest not only from the Russian-speaking educators outsied Finland but also from the Russian-speaking parents residing in Finland. In the interview Natalia says “The different background and school experience of the immigrant parents can cause misinterpretations and lack of understanding of their kids’ education process.
- Our residence at Platform6- Tampere Startup House 13/01/2021
- TED Center is official representative of “Fast Track” program 06/01/2021
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year! 23/12/2020
- Cooperation agreement signed with 15/11/2020
- CEO of TED Center on the Kazakhstan media 25/10/2020