Finnish newspaper “Keskisuomalainen” has interviews TED Center founder Natalia Gromova about activities of her company, Russian education and Finnish Education export. The lively interview raises many questions about education system problems, demand for innovative approaches to learning and teacher education. The interview is published in the paper edition and also on the newspaper page with commercial access.
- Our residence at Platform6- Tampere Startup House 13/01/2021
- TED Center is official representative of “Fast Track” program 06/01/2021
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year! 23/12/2020
- Cooperation agreement signed with 15/11/2020
- CEO of TED Center on the Kazakhstan media 25/10/2020