TED Center boosts its activities in Kazakhstan. As a part of media campaign, CEO Natalia Gromova gave an interview to the famous local Youtube channel “Auditorium KZ” on October 23-th. The author of this channel, Dosym Satpaev, is a politologist and journalist. The program was dedicated to the Kazakhstan educational reforms. During 2 days video got 16.000 views and now furhter activities in cooparation with Business Finland Kazakhstan and Finnish Embassy are planned.
- CEO of TED Center on the Kazakhstan media 25/10/2020
- TED Center participated the interregional web conference “Pedsover 76” 30/09/2020
- Book by professor Kirsti Lonka, Russian edition, approved for printing! 21/09/2020
- Contract with the City of Tampere signed 16/09/2020
- “Keskisuomalainen” about TED Center and Finnish Education Export to Russia 10/09/2020