TED Center has recently signed a contract with the City of Tampere on the coordination of Tampere Talent Ambassadors network! The Tampere Talent Ambassadors network aims for international talents attraction and retention and Tampere promotion. This is the second run for TED Center to participate in Tampere Ambassadors coordination, earlier in 2019 as a subcontract from Business Tampere there has been implemented a 6 month project. Now after the 1 year reformation period the renewed Tampere Ambassadors program is launched. It aims to promote Tampere in 5 directions, Talent Ambassadors is one of them. Other are: Sports and Culture, Alumni, Business and Congresses.
- CEO of TED Center on the Kazakhstan media 25/10/2020
- TED Center participated the interregional web conference “Pedsover 76” 30/09/2020
- Book by professor Kirsti Lonka, Russian edition, approved for printing! 21/09/2020
- Contract with the City of Tampere signed 16/09/2020
- “Keskisuomalainen” about TED Center and Finnish Education Export to Russia 10/09/2020